DockLink® automates your inbound freight and receiving operations with industry best functionality and practices, and integrates them with essential upstream Distribution Center and business operations and processes.
DockLink®’s functionality helps companies capture millions of lost dollars, make your inbound freight profitable and your help your downstream Distribution Center and business operations work better.
REAL-TIME DOCK STATUS AND MANAGEMENT
- Monitors and manages gates, dock area and the unloading progress of every truck in real-time
- Dynamically assigns and reassigns people and equipment resources, as needed based on load and unloading status
- Calculates expected unloading time and work requirements for the load based on the PO
- Maintains a vendor and carrier delivery history to evaluate delivery performance
- Tracks truck’s movement and unloading activities, with 9 time stamps, from point of arrival at gate until departure, with electronic notifications provided to the driver
- Dispute resolution capabilities to settle late fee penalty disputes and carrier detention fee claims
QA INSPECTION / REJECTION
- Triggers real-time inspection of loads
- Integrates with carrier ELTs to capture trailer data Immediately notifies buyer, vendor and carrier of problems, including damaged and rejected loads, and provides supporting documentation
- Prompts process to reconcile the problem financially immediately against the vendor’s PO
- Triggers action to dispose of damaged or rejected loads
- Checks and updates supplier and carrier scorecard
AUTOMATED DOCK PAYMENT
- Calculates unloading fee and the DC’s % share of the fee based on P.O.
- Processes the payment in real-time using direct bill, credit card, COMCHEK, COMDATA, and others., doing away with cash or check passing on the dock and daily bank withdrawals and deposits.
- Consolidates supplier, trucking and DC schedules
- Actual, accurate truck unloading times
- Real-time rescheduling
- Real-time unloading area status
DASHBOARDS AND REPORTING SYSTEMS
- Tailorable dashboards and reports with performance-based KPI’s and historical analysis of gate, dock and unloading operations
AUTOMATED DOCK PAYMENT
- Hybrid individual and team compensation
- Calculates pay incentives for individuals or team based on performance factors including:
– Difficulty of the load
– Unloading time
– By load, by job or by piece
By seeing what’s going on with, and measuring the efficiencies and effectiveness of your inbound freight and receiving operations at all times, DockLink® establishes new levels of accountability throughout your Distribution Center and business with the opportunity achieve higher levels of productivity and continuous improvement.